Analyzing its soil gives very important information for its management but also for those of crops and livestock. In fact, the soil is the base of your agricultural system, which is why you must know how to optimize it. You can now view site and more.
Study the soil equilibrium
In the soil many balances are put in place:
- The texture of a soil depends on its percentage of clay, silt, and sand;
- The amount of organic matter available in the soil is related to the texture of the soil;
- The quality and number of micro-organisms vary according to several parameters, for example, the organic matter content of the soil;
- The amount of nutrients available to plants depends in part on micro-organisms;
- The C / N ratio depends on the carbon and nitrogen contents of the soil; etc.
As you can see, all the soil components interact, and we did not even talk about pH or nitrogen.
By monitoring your soil, thanks to land analyze, you can intervene to rectify the faulty factor. In addition, you will know your soil, which will allow you to optimize your agricultural practices according to your soil maybe you do not need to fertilize phosphorus this year. Finally, with this soil analysis, you could save money. To find out more about the soil elements studied during a soil analysis and some ground balance.
Analyze your soil
Plants take their nutrients from the soil through their roots. These must, therefore, be in favorable conditions (pH between 6.3 and 6.5, for example) and the nutrients available must be greater than the needs, without being in excess. In the opposite case, the risk is either a deficient culture, and therefore the necessary inputs, or toxicity to the crop, which can be difficult to rectify. In all cases, there is an impact on the output or quality of production.
In addition, the roots are able to make mycorrhizae with soil fungi. This interaction allows the plant to seek nutrients in depth but also helps protect the plant against pathogens.
So your crops can achieve better performance. It is therefore interesting that the soil conditions allow this symbiosis between the plant and the mushroom. Respected soil life and controlled soil will ensure good conditions for the growth and development of your crops.
Valorize your breeding
An important part of the crops then enters into the composition of the animal feed. For example, maybe even grow fodder for your cows?
Particle size analysis
Along with a soil analysis, carry out a study of the grain size of your soil. So, knowing this setting allows you to:
- Adapt tillage to maintain good porosity and aeration,
- To split the inputs of fertilizers according to the storage capacity of the elements,
- To modify the texture by important contributions of organic matter, sand.
Analyze your land
So you certainly expect this diet that it can meet the needs of animals without inducing pathologies. However, if the cultures are deficient, the animals, which will then be ingested, may also be deficient, or vice versa. For example, cattle deficient in copper may have grazed on a low copper soil or on unbalanced copper and molybdenum soil, which induces competition between these two trace elements.